by Lawrence G. McMillan
McMillan Analysis Corp. (MAC) offers a variety of money management services, all geared towards the use of listed derivatives (primarily options) in individually managed accounts.
Advantages of an option account managed by McMillan Analysis Corp.
- Individually managed accounts, not combined in a hedge fund or pool
- Institutional, corporate, and individual accounts welcomed
- Applicable to retirement and trust accounts
- Transparency: full disclosure of trading activity in your account
- Quarterly management reports for each account
- Management fee can be performance-based, for qualified accounts
- Not locked in for specific period of time; no withdrawal fees
- Over 35 years of professional experience in the financial markets
- Access to market research prepared by McMillan Analysis Corp.
- Track record available
Why Your Money Is Safe
- Your assets and cash are held at a brokerage firm, not by us
- There is complete transparency; you can view your account at all times
- We only have authority to trade, not to withdraw or transfer funds
- You can compare our reports with the net asset value as reported by your broker
Volatility Capture: Total Return Program
The stock market offers attractive returns over the long term. However, in an uncertain environment, pure exposure to stocks can engender more risk than many investors want. As a result, many sophisticated investors turn to option writing as an excellent way to take advantage of stock returns, while lowering volatility and risk.
An investor who wants MAC to make all the decisions regarding the account would likely select the Volatility Capture Total Return strategy. This is the favored approach to investing for our managed accounts at MAC. It combines the benefits of writing options with strategies designed to protect downside risk. We feel that this approach offers the best balance between risk and reward, in order to produce steady returns in rising, flat, or even modestly bearish markets.
For information concerning our Managed Accounts, contact:
Lawrence McMillan or Ryan Brennan at: 800‐768‐1541
or Stan Freifeld at 973‐362‐4558
or fill out our Contact Form
McMillan Analysis Corporation is registered with The State of New Jersey As an Investment Adviser. Our representatives are all licensed.
Firm CRD #: 128920
To see our Form ADV, Parts I and II,
Then select “Check Out Brokers & Advisers”
Then “Research Investment Advisers”
Then, on the left, “Investment Adviser Search”
and enter our CRD number (128920)